Monday, July 2, 2012

I just figured out permalinks!

It took a while, and several Google searches, but I finally got a good explanation of how to make permalinks more prominent.  Right now, if you have clicked on one of my current pins from Pinterest, they take you just to my Home page and you have to scroll down to find what you are looking for.  Sorry about that!  (I'm learning as I go!)  BUT, now that I have figured out permalinks, I have tried to make things a bit easier for you.  If you will go to either "Classroom Crafts", "Freebies", or "Tutorials" in my links up at the top, you can find what you are looking for much more easily.  From now on I know how to pin things so that it will take you only to that one post instead of the Home page.  No more scrolling forever!  You're welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment